Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Black Beauty by Anna Sewell



Author: Anna Sewell

Pages: 262

Genre: Autobiography, fiction

Buy from: Barnesandnoble.com

Release Date: 24 November 1877


Black beauty is a beautiful black horse who’s life becomes very difficult after his original owners have to move to another country and sells him to another man. Many tragedies happened to him but he keeps on being strong and a very pleasant animal.Will he be able to find a good home?


Personal Opinion
****
I really liked this book, it is a classic and that’s why I read it, even thought some times I did find it boring it became exiting again. I loved the fact that the story was being told from the horses prospective plus, I really learn a lot about horses! I recommend this book, there is also a movie(a very old one) I will leave the link below.
 
youtube-logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! please like my facebook page for easier accesss to updates