Saturday, July 21, 2012

Florence by Ciye Cho

 

florence by Ciye Cho

 

Author: Ciye Cho

Genre: Fantasy, romance

Buy From: amazon.com

 

Florence is a young awkward girl who misses her dad terribly, she is an outsider and doesn’t have any friends, one day on a school trip Florence has an “incident” while she goes for a swim and se is abducted by a merman and taken to a strange city deep in the sea. This is a book about an amazing world and Florence’s journey to discover deep secrets and the new romance that surround her.

 

Personal Opinion:

This was a very good book! I liked it a lot, the story was fast and entertaining, the writing was good and the cover is very nice, not the best one I have seen but it has cool details. The way the author described the city in the sea was very cool and creative, it gave me a totally different perspective! The characters were very nice, each of them had a very defined personality I felt very identified with Florence :) because of the fact she saw things differently. I highly recommend this book and hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

Writing: 4/5

Cover: 4/5

Story Development: 5/5

Characters: 4/5

Plot: 4/5