Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

hush hushNora is a normal teenager who just wanted to get throw high school and go to a good College. But everything she knew and everything she thought mattered changes when mysterious, hot and arrogant Patch is assigned as her partner in one of her classes. Soon strange things start happening to Nora, a guy with a mask starts terrorizing her, she sees things that aren't there, Nora doesn't´t know who to trust because everybody seems to be dangerous. Is Patch the person who wants to kill her or is he just trying to protect her from others? what is that strange scar he has on his back and why does he keep calling her angel?

My Personal Opinion:

It was hard for me to get throw this book, I cant pin point why. Hush Hush had a lot of mystery and suspense but I didn't´t feel exited at all for the dangerous situations Nora was being placed in because Becca Fitzpatrick failed to interest me in the characters and what happened to them.

I was really exited when I heard that this book was about fallen angels but to be honest with you I didn't´t care too much for that either, I was very eager to read Patch´s background story (why he fell) but when the moment came the story lacked substance, making it less than one page long. I know that this is a series but I don´t think I´ll be reading the next one.

As a fantasy this book didn't´t make a good job and as a romance it failed to get my interest, I´m still hoping to find a good romance about fallen angels but this is definitely not it.

Writing: 45
Plot: 3/5
Cover: 5/5

Characters: 35

Story Development: 2/5

Please remember to join my giveaway! win a $20 giftcard!! Here.