Sunday, March 31, 2013

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry

pushing the limits

 

Synopsis:

No one knows what happened the night Echo Emerson went from popular girl with jock boyfriend to gossiped-about outsider with "freaky" scars on her arms. Even Echo can't remember the whole truth of that horrible night. All she knows is that she wants everything to go back to normal.But when Noah Hutchins, the smoking-hot, girl-using loner in the black leather jacket, explodes into her life with his tough attitude and surprising understanding, Echo's world shifts in ways she could never have imagined. They should have nothing in common. And with the secrets they both keep, being together is pretty much impossible.
Yet the crazy attraction between them refuses to go away. And Echo has to ask herself just how far they can push the limits and what she'll risk for the one guy who might teach her how to love again.

My Personal opinion:

No book had ever been able to make me cry, I´ve read my share of sad romance and none ever made me feel as happy and terrified and sad as Pushing the limits did. It was so intense that when it was time to stop reading it took me a second to come back into reality. Every detail and each personality made this book so authentic at times I truly thought it was happening to me.

The tragic life's that Echo and Noah experience didn't made me feel sympathy, it made me feel strong, like there was nothing so horrible that I couldn't´t handle. And that is truly an emotion I think we all need every once in a while. Without even noticing this author created not only an emotional journey but also a motivational book, a tool to handle life´s punches.

I had never spoken so highly of a book before which I think says a lot, but don´t let me fool you, read it yourself and make up your own minds, I can assure you´ll find something amazing.