Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tempted by P.C & Kristin Cast



Author: P.C Cast & Kristin Cast

Pages: 319

Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Vampires

Buy from: amazon.com/barnesandnoble.com

Release Date: October 23 2009

Zoey has to resist the constant temptations Kalona puts on her, wanting to give in Zoey fights her connection with an ancient love she has for Kalona, wile confronting new challenges and a terrible lost. Stevie Ray finds her self in a situation where she will have to lie to her best friend constantly and getting her self into trouble and a near dead.
Personal Opinion
***
I am a house of night fan but I didn't like this book that much, i expected  a lot more, i found myself getting bored something that never happened in the other 5 books I read, it didn't really interested me much. Sorry I don't have much to say about it…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! please like my facebook page for easier accesss to updates