Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hunted by P.C & Kristin Cast



Author: P.C Cast & Kristin Cast

Pages: 336

Genre: Romance, Mystery, Fantasy, Vampires

Buy from: amazon.com/barnesandnoble.com

Neferet realizes evil, who seems to be a fallen angel that ios inlove with zoey, new secrets are discovered and zoey and Stevie ray`s life's get in terrible danger, zoey seems to get caught in another love triangle between Heath, Erick and Stark<3  who will she choose??


My personal Opinion
****
First two I give to a book from this series, and don't get me wrong it was really good, addictive as always but when zoey was hurt and had to go to the house of night so she could be healed it looked irrational for me that after al that happened before they could just go back and nobody would kill them! so I really dint like that at all actually when i read they had to go back to the house of night i stopped reading for like a moth. but then i started reading again and it got really good!! XD hehe so im half way throw tempted its really exiting and I`ll be posting a review somewhere this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! please like my facebook page for easier accesss to updates