Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Untamed by P.C and Kristin Cast



Author: P.C Cast and Kristin Cast

Pages: 352

Genre: Romance, Fantasy,Mystery,Vampires

Buy from: amazon.com/barnesandnoble.com

Release Date: September 23th 2008

Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you just ask Zoey Redbird. In one week she went from having three boyfriends to having none. Now all of her friends are pissed at her and the only person on her side is ironically Aphrodite when neferet declares war on humans Zoey knows is wrong, but who will listen to her?


Personal Opinion
*****
This is a scary book! seriously I got really scared in some parts of it like almost at the end when Kalona was freed and they had to get out of the house of night without closing the circle! I swear i wanted to kill Neferet! she is such an idiot!
I loved the part where Zoey and Erick had to do like a play thing in front of all the class and he was like “you betrayed me” and she started crying I was like OMG! what is going on!?? I also love how latter on on the book she gets tired of Erick and yells at him and tells him he doesnt know all the story! I was reading and thinking GO ZoEY GO!! I think at the end he got it!
I feel like this book was so full of energy! i loved it but it wasn’t my favorite! I started reading Hunted already and i think i will like that one the most cause it seems that this fallen angles Kalona only wants her so It is going to be pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! please like my facebook page for easier accesss to updates