Saturday, December 22, 2012

A letter to all my readers

 

BilboWith all the holidays coming up I have been asking myself “what am I most thankful for in this year”. The answer came to me quickly, I´m very thankful for the progress my blog  had this year. You see, my dream has always been to write, simply because I enjoy it very much but what brings me pride is when what I write helps someone in some way, I´m delighted that my reviews have provided some of you entertainment.

I thank my followers because my future is unsure, I don´t know If I´ll be able to develop a career involving writing but as long as the internet still works I will have this blog to turn to and do what I love the most. I thank you for providing me the feeling of being useful.

By the way, did you guys like the hobbit!? amazing movie indeed!

-Danielle