Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Iluminaire by Ciye Cho

 

Iluminaire is the second book in the Florence series. When Florence decides to stay with the mermaids she thinks everything is going to be perfect but when Rolan starts to act distant and strange Florence starts to realize not everything turns out as you plan it. A novel full of magic, love and a world you will never encounter in any other book, Iluminaire is a mind blowing sequel to one of the best mermaid stories I you will ever read.

My personal Opinion:

I was very exited about reading Iluminaire because of how much I loved the sequel and  I have to tell you it didn´t disapoint me. The storyline of this book was even better and more exiting than the last one and I have come to care very much for the characters specially for Florence who seems to become braver as time passes.

Ciye writing is great, It has improved very much which makes me believe that she will become a very famous author someday. The cover was beautiful in a very peculiar way, it´s amazing how sometimes simple is so much better. Overall, I enjoyed Iluminaire very much and I think all of my readers should give this books a chance.

Writing: 4/5

Cover: 5/5

Story Development: 5/5

Characters: 5/5

Plot: 5/5

Florence book one in the series review: Florence by Ciye Cho