Saturday, April 7, 2012

Before I fall by Lauren Oliver

 

before I fall- Lauren Oliver

 

Author: Lauren Oliver

Genre: Fiction, teen,mystery

Buy from: amazon.com/barnesandnoble.com

Pages:470

Release Date: October 25 2011

 

Samantha kingstone is the popular girl at school, she has everything a high school girl could want, a dreamy boyfriend, great friends, popularity, etc. and February 12 should had only been another fantastic day but it wasnt because in one split second she dies, she doesn't even know how but she wakes up in her room  the same day of her day. Sam will have to re- live her last day 7 times before doing things right.

 

My Personal Opinion

I have mixed feelings about this book, it was pretty amazing, the writing was great, the plot was awesome and I personally loved how Sammy changed throw the book, it all seemed very natural like it was really happening and I wasn't just reading it. I really liked the characters, especially Kent <3 and the cover of the book is beautiful. So with all that said I have two mayor problems with this book. 1. I don't know if it was only me but every  time she woke up the same day in the same room by the same freaking alarm clock it made want to hit something in frustration, it took my patience away!  2. I wish Sam had more time with Kent…

Before I fall is  a good book and I admire Lauren Oliver for writing such a captivating story but I wont be reading this book again for a long time, just because it pains me the kind of ending it had. I wont tell more because I don't wanna spoil anything.  But i think everybody should read this book!

Writing: 5/5

Cover: 5/5

Characters: 5/5

Story Development: 4/5