Monday, July 16, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker By E. L James

 

Fifty shades darker

 

 

Author: E.L James

Genre: Erotic Romance

Buy From: amazon.com

Pages: 532

Release Date: 2011

 

Anastasia broke it off with Christian to start a new career in the publishing business but this decision is hunting both Ana and Christian. But they cant stay away for too long, after spending one day together Christian offers Anna a deal that she wont be able to refuse; but as the time passes she will discover what it is that makes Christian Fifty Shades of grey.

 

My Opinion

I liked this book very much, read it in less than 3 days! If we talk about the erotic content this book is full of it! so if you thought the first one was inappropriate then DO NOT READ this material. The plot was very good I liked very much how the story progressed and how we are able to understand why Christian is so messed up I must say that the reason took me by surprise! The writing as always isn't too elaborate but that does not bother me at all. speaking about the cover of the book I this this is the most beautiful one! I admire how simple but elegant this covers are.

All throw the story I have learned to love Christian! even though he is messed up I feel sorry for him! and Anna is great! she is a very strong character considering she has to deal with control freak Christian!

 

Writing: 3/5

Cover: 5/5

Story Development: 5/5

Characters: 5/5