I just got the liebster award from Kelly Carrero
For those who don't know what Liebster means it is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, endearing and welcoming.
I feel very honored to get this award! it was so unexpected and even though it’s probably very common I love it! and it means a lot. Thank you Kelly :)
- Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves.
My 11 random Facts:
* I love Elvis Presley! I’m totally obsessed with him.
* I love books but I have never read any classics (I feel very ashamed about that)
* I live in a country where only one book store exists so Its very hard for me to get good books.
*This blog was originally called “My Library” but I changed it so that the search engines in Google would find it faster.
* I draw and sing.
* When I dance I look like Chandler from the TV show Friends.
* I still play Pokémon games and I’m 16 years old. (gotta catch them all)
* My favorite color is turquoise
* Sometimes I daydream so much I find myself staring at a wall for hours just imagining a whole world full of magic.
* I love rabbits, I have 2 bunnies one named Gilligan and the other one named Elvis.
* I prefer to be alone than around people.
Questions I have to answer:
- What's your favorite book of all time?
Stolen by Lucy Christopher.
- Summer or Winter?
Summer if I’m at the beach
- Favorite movie?
- Do you prefer hardback, paperback or e-book?
I prefer hardbacks and I try to avoid e-books as much as possible.
- Do you prefer cats or dogs?
- Favorite author?
- Place you would most like to visit for a holiday?
- If you could have any supernatural power/ability, what would it be?
I would be able to become invisible
- Favorite series?
-Pretty little liars
-Switched at birth
-The vampire diaries
-Once upon a time
-Video Game High School
-The walking dead
-The legend of Korra
- Pet peeves?
I don't know what that means sorry.
- Do you prefer series or stand-alone books?
Stand alone books
Blogs I’m Tagging
-Sorry I cant tag more but those are the only blogs I know that I think deserve this award :)