Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reflected in you by Silvia Bay

Reflected in You

Sinopsis:

This is the second book in the crossfire series, so if you haven´t read the first book you should click on the link bellow:

Bared to you by Silvia Day

 

My personal Opinion:

I was really exited to read this book because the first one was great, most of the same characteristics remain from the same book, the plot is amazing, I adore the characters and I really didn´t care at all for the erotic scenes. In this book we get to know a little bit more about Gideon´s past and why he´s so messed up. There are also some important events that test the strength of their relationship. Overall it was a very real book, I like the raw feeling it has to it and how the problems the characters face feel real and important. I truly recommend this series and I can´t wait for the last book to come out.